Free and Reduced Lunch Meal Applications
Children need healthy meals to learn. Albertville City Schools offers healthy meals every school day. Breakfast costs $1.50; lunch costs $2.75. Your children may qualify for free meals or for reduced price meals. Reduced price is $0.30 for breakfast and $0.40 for lunch. This page will connect your with an application for free or reduced price meal benefits, and a set of detailed instructions.
Who can get free OR REDUCED PRICE meals?
- All children in households receiving benefits from Alabama SNAP, the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), Alabama TANF, or Alabama Medicaid Free are eligible for free meals.
- Alabama Medicaid Reduced are eligible for reduced priced meals.
- Foster children that are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court are eligible for free meals.
- Children participating in their school’s Head Start program are eligible for free meals.
- Children who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant are eligible for free meals.
- Children may receive free or reduced price meals if your household’s income is within the limits on the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines. Your children may qualify for free or reduced price meals if your household income falls at or below the limits on this chart.
Click to access the online application ⇒ Online Meal Application or scan the code below on your phone's camera.